Lakefront Brewery is Open for Table Service
Interested in stopping in? Please read everything below.
Lakefront Brewery takes the COVID-19 pandemic very seriously. We put the health of our employees, guests, and everyone’s families above all else. Therefore, we ask all guests show us, and others, mutual respect while visiting the Beer Hall.
Our Promise to You
- We will continue going above and beyond in food safety and sanitation practices.
- Every staff receives proper training on the required practices and procedures in keeping a safe environment for everyone in our hall and patio. Additionally, before clocking in, all staff agrees to our strict pre-shift health check.
- Any staff member who feels sick will stay home and not return to work unless symptom free for 3 days without medication.
- All staff and guests are required to wear a mask to enter our building. Every staff member receives training in proper hand washing, glove, and mask use.
- In-house dining is reservation preferred. We will only offer table service, with no orders taken at the bar or cashier stand. Food and drink will be brought to your table.
- All seating options will comply with the appropriate social distancing guidelines with clear partitions protecting longer tables that can seat 2 groups. We will seat groups as far apart as possible and will be at 25% capacity.
- Hand sanitizer is made available upon entry, at every indoor table, and available throughout our building.
- We will have a team dedicated to cleaning and sanitizing all common areas, surfaces, objects, and bathrooms regularly.
- We will always have a Manager on duty, overseeing sanitation and restaurant operation, answering any questions from guests and making sure health guidelines are followed.
- All tables and chairs will be cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected after every use.
- We have made our bathroom sinks and towel dispensers touchless operated.
- All transactions are credit only and will occur online or at your table.
Your Promise to Us
- If you were exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by joining us another time or using our contactless delivery.
- If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, we recommend using our contactless delivery option.
- While waiting and dining, you agree to follow the appropriate social distancing guidelines and other rules set in place to protect our staff and other guests.
- You will wear a mask, properly covering the nose and mouth, upon entering and continue using that mask when not at your table, in order to protect our employees and other guests around you.
- You try to limit your stay in our building or on our patio to no longer than 1 hour.
- If you have any questions about Lakefront Brewery’s promise or our practices, please ask for a manager or call 414-372-8800, we will be happy to assist you.
Dining In at Lakefront Brewery
Our dine in operation is reservation preferred, please make a reservation to secure a table. We require all guests to wear a face covering to enter our building or sit on our patio. We ask all guests to adhere to all social distancing guidelines while in our building.
Parties will be limited to 6 guests or less. We cannot seat multiple reservations at the same table per social distancing rules. We ask that you keep your stay under an hour to limit exposure to possible contamination and to help us clean and sanitize tables for the next group.
Once you’ve reserved a table, please arrive at least 5 minutes before your reservation time. Head up our “Dine In” line and see the host stand. Our hosts will seat your group at the best possible table based on your group size and the location of other groups in the hall.
Once seated, a server will deliver your utensils, pitchers of water, and disposable menus. Rest assured that dishes, utensils and pitchers brought to the table have been sent through our dishwasher’s sanitizer cycle. When ready, your server will take your order at a 6-foot distance. Please remain at your table during your visit unless using the bathroom.
Our patio (weather permitting) may be open for beer service depending on the day. Our patio will be first come, first served for seating. If waiting in any lines, please stand 6-feet from the people in front of you.
If you have any questions during your stay, please don’t hesitate to raise your hand so we can help you as soon as possible.
When ready to pay, all transactions will be made with a credit card and be completed at your table with your server or your smartphone.
Our gift shop will be open by request only: please let an employee know you’re interested in shopping.
Hours (Reservation Preferred):
Monday – Thursday: 4PM to 9PM
Friday Fish Fry: 4PM to 9PM
Saturday: 11AM to 9PM
Sunday: 11AM to 7PM
Due to the colder weather, our patio no longer offers table service. All reservations will be for indoor dining. If interested in our patio, we will continue serving beer out there (weather permitting) with first come, first served seating. All food on our patio will be through Takeout. Order online ahead of time and pick up at our front entrance or order Takeout in person upon arrival.
Crowlers of our 18 tap beers are also available for consumption on our patio and can be ordered ahead or in person.
All health guidelines must be followed on our patio just as they are in our Beer Hall.