Since 1987, Lakefront Brewery has been a leader in brewing the best beers in Wisconsin. (Actually, we’re now winning awards all over the world!) In addition to our award-winning beer, year after year we are winning awards for our fish fries, cheese curds, and brewery tours. Come be a part of the team behind it all!
You may notice we mostly hire for entry-level jobs. That’s because when other positions open, the company prefers to promote from within. All positions are part-time to start unless a specific posting indicates full time. Availability is critical. You must have open availability for all positions for most days of the week, especially Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays!
Who you are if you want to work at Lakefront:
- A positive go-getter. You’re always looking for ways to jump in and provide great service.
- A team player. You’re ready to help others in any department as needed.
- Observant and diligent. You’ll need to stay aware of surroundings and work with management to uphold a great environment for guests.
- A great communicator! You work cooperatively with managers to address situations before they become issues.
- Your motto is “if you’re early, you’re on time and if you’re on time, you’re late!” You show up early and ready to face customers at start time.
- Arrive on time in appropriate and clean uniform with clean and restrained hair
- Able to follow both written and verbal instructions
- Successful multitasker and are self-motivated to stay busy and of value during slow periods.
- You interact with co-workers and customers (both adults and children) in a professional manner.
- Effectively deal with customer complaints and concerns in a friendly and positive manner. This involves listening to the nature of the concern, demonstrating empathy with the customer, and providing positive and proactive solutions.
If you need an accommodation as part of the application process please email Human Resources at: HR@lakefrontbrewery.com.
Lakefront Brewery is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Line cooks are the people responsible for making sure that food is efficiently prepared to the exact specifications of the chef, establishment, and customer. This includes meats, fish, vegetables, soups and other food products.
What You Know and Can Do:
– You are able to prepare food according to WI Serv-Safe guidelines
– You have knowledge of cooking procedures, kitchen equipement and safety rules -for kitchen equipment.
– You are able to life 50 pounds occasionally
– Available to work all shifts and holidays
– Able to work in a fast pace and hot environment